Call for Abstracts
Abstract submission closed
Abstract submission for Lead-Zinc 2023 is now closed.
We received a record of abstracts for individual presentation. Abstracts have been reviewed by the members of our international scientific committee. The results of the abstract submission have been sent to the authors. Check your emails!
Why Present at Lead-Zinc 2023
Presenting at Lead-Zinc 2023 provides a unique opportunity to raise your professional profile in the global Lead-Zinc industry. And an opportunity to showcase your work to a segment of the Chinese industry previously untapped by international conferences.
Reach an Untapped Segment of the Chinese industry
Lead-Zinc 2023 has innovative features enabling you to reach a segment of the Chinese industry usually untapped by international conferences.
Raise Your Profile in China
You can present your work in English to the international industry and then have a co-author present in special Chinese sessions for the Chinese industry. With you present on stage. Perfect to raise your team’s profile in China. And reach members of the Chinese industry usually untapped by international conferences.
Don’t have a Chinese-speaking team member? No problem. Contact us to investigate co-presenter options for the Chinese language sessions.
The new features have generated a lot of excitement in the Chinese industry. Already more than 70 leading Chinese Lead-Zinc organizations have already pledged involvement and support. The largest registration in the history of the Lead-Zinc symposium is expected.
Topics for Lead-Zinc 2023 include, but are not limited to:
- Lead & Zinc Future Sustainability and Outlook
- Legal Aspects of Production and Use
- Lead & Zinc Process Fundamentals
- Lead Smelting Technologies
- Zinc Hydrometallurgy and Electrowinning
- Primary and Secondary Lead & Zinc Recovery Technology
- By-product Recovery of Ge, In & Other Strategic Metals
- Lead & Zinc Downstream Processing and Applications
- Advances in Mineral Processing and Metallurgy Equipment
- Intelligent Control of Mine and Processing Plant
- Environmental Sustainability and Remediation Technologies
- Environmental, Safety & Governance Best Practices
The Lead-Zinc 2023 welcomes original research, technical, and review papers that are relevant to the conference topics and Lead-Zinc industry. Please use the abstract template below. The abstract should be between 250 and 300 words and must be written in English. Submit the abstract via the conference submission system (see below). All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the conference committee and the submitting authors contacted in due course. The presenting authors of the accepted papers will be required to register for the conference.