Draft Paper Submission
The proceedings of Lead-Zinc 2023 will appear in the Open Access Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS), which is part of IOP Conference Series. All papers published in IOP Conference Series are abstracted and indexed in Engineering Village, Scopus, Compendex and Inspec, among others. This page is guide to help you prepare and submit your papers. Authors are responsible for following the procedures and meeting all deadlines and requirements in the paper submission process.
Preparing your draft papers
Draft Paper Submission ENDS on Sunday, June 25, 2023.
The draft paper can be
submitted at the conference
The submitted paper will be peer reviewed, then a review report and a recommendation will be returned to the authors by e-mail. After the review process is completed, the authors are requested to perform any necessary modifications, then submit the final paper.
(2) Paper Format Instructions
• The paper size is European A4.
• Margins are 4cm (top), 2.5cm (left and right) and 2.7cm (bottom).
• There are no page numbers, headers or footers within the paper.
• Text is single spaced, not double spaced.
• All fonts are embedded.
• All pages are portrait (landscape pages should be rotated).
• The paper includes the author name(s) and affiliation(s) (full address including country).
• All articles must contain an abstract.
• All figures and tables should be numbered in numerical order. Please ensure that figure/table numbers are not duplicated or missed.
• Figures are legible and placed within the text, not collected at the end of the document.
• If section headings are numbered, ensure that they are numbered numerically, and no numbers are duplicated or missing.
• Displayed equations should follow a naming convention in numerical order, i.e. (1), (2), (3) etc or by section, i.e. (1.1), (1.2) etc. Ensure every displayed equation has its own number and none are duplicated or missing.
• Reference lists are checked for accuracy. References can only be linked via CrossRef if they are correct and complete. Check the templates and guidance page for further reference styling information.
• If numbering references (Vancouver numerical system) ensure that references are numbered numerically, every reference has its own number and no numbers are duplicated or missing.
• Ensure that all references are cited in the text and that all citations have a corresponding reference.
• Finally, please ensure that the paper is thoroughly proofread to check the standard of English and ensure wording is clear and concise.